Until today the famous Mittelstand (SMEs in the DACH-region) has been relying heavily on information transmitted via snail mail, printed and stored on actual paper. This anachronism renders the data all but ineffective for sharing purposes and business intelligence. BULLET enables entrepreneurs to focus on their mission. Our service digitizes their correspondence and uncovers valuable information hidden in their mailboxes for them.
The entire process runs seamlessly as a straightforward experience: Scanned postal mail is forwarded directly to the dedicated BULLET email inbox. BULLET does more than just offer support for any company in its understanding of regulatory requirements on safeguarding documents properly.
Now, businesses can leverage formerly inaccessible data for more insight and profit. It finally becomes digitally available across the entire supply chain and operations – securely and quickly.
BULLET is looking for full-time employees who want to join an early stage startup with all the benefits and challenges it entails – including the heavy lifting and upending of existing structures.You will be owning the full product development cycle - from the design, through multiple cycles of incorporating customer feedback until maturity.
As an early engineer you will shape our strategy for years to come.
- Form the core of our development team.
- Manifest our vision of enabling entrepreneurs in our product(s).
- Apply your exceptional design and development skills to create value for our customers.
- Lead the way to define best practices across our organization.
- Generate, enhance and promote new ideas throughout our organization.
- Produced two or more complex commercial apps or technologies
- Thorough knowledge of two platforms
- Ability to understand cross-platform issues
- Excellent knowledge of internet technologies
- Knowledgeable about database technologies
- Expert knowledge of one programming language
- Proficient in another programming language paradigm
- Expert in software design practices
- Strong communication skills, industry relationships
- Excellent analysis, project-planning and schedule-estimating skills
- Ideally German language skills on an A2 level
- We are a tech startup! Expect at least to have Club Mate, a lot coffee and monthly team events.
- We have no dress code, bureaucracy or political crap - but we have a common goal!
- We love different, creative and smart people who take pride in what they do.
We are looking forward to hear from you. Now's your chance, take it!